Google
 

18 June, 2006

have degree

..be sure to finish your studies before you pursue your dream for your talent like singing, so that when time goes down, you will have a fall back when your are not a shinning star anymore.. - Jimmy Marquez. I was in a mall just a few days before, and this Star in a Million artist guested in the activity center. It was a school days then, so his attention was set to the students. He then said those line above that let me think of. And I guess he was right.. Though I have a job now, it doesn't really give the happiness and contentment fully to me. I wanted to go to school but I just need to have this technical support work. I thought I could go back to study at some other time.. but I'm a little bit happy of want is happening recently.. I just wanna agree his line.. because I belive it!

0 comments: