Google
 

23 October, 2006

kasadja and with mensroom pipz

a beep in my phone invited me to have a party that saturday night. it was ryan edward that told me. we had moni in a place called something like bubbles just neardy tourist inn. after, ivan told me and ryan to drop by in stilleto just to see the friendship pipz from the mensroom. but, ryan did not went inside, afraid of someone that might see him, hehhehe(iya cgurung bayu). since the other party people went to kasadja now, we also decided to go there and have party. sympre dili sad ko pa peri, i also dance to the beat, and drink for my thirst... all of a sudden, i ask the party people that we will go now and that we never told them that me and ryan will go to stilleto. ryan said that they're still there. we ride on a jeepney para tipid and went first to jOllibee mango to eat kay gutom nako. we then went to mensroom pipz, but guess the party was over and we walk until we decided to go to sugbo silognear cebu doc and eat. and hehhehe, a new friend with all that jokes in green and red makes me laugh and gi free mi ug longsilog, hehehehe, thanks kaau james!

0 comments: