Google
 

31 October, 2006

the tuna, rice or appendicities

it was midnight when i got home from work. i was too hungry that i opted to go to a convenient store to buy a tuna, 'flakes in oil'. i served myself to eat. the rice seems to be in its bad state. i asked mama if it was newly cooked and so it was. in my hunger i think less of it. i just eat.. i went upstairs after 25 minutes when i had finished eaten. an hour after, my stomach aches. is this because of the rice or the tuna that i bought from the convenient store? early morning at 5am i had my mama and me in circle. i told her that my stomach aches in the right part. it realy hurts until all of the sudden told him that im dizzy. she was so nervous that i look so pale. she had me massage my back to feel the pain coz' it looks like im fallin' to the ground.

0 comments: