Google
 

18 October, 2006

untitled event this night

after work, i supposed not to go with aileen and maggie going to church. I am not in the mood to go with them. I was planning to go home early to wash my clothes. Not that much to say, I go with them. after the mass we had a dinner with ailz instead of getting a jeepney ahead for a ride to go home. i was amazed of what my father had let me see that he saw the same stone in their quest for --------, but not that much interested and convinced until that would be cashed. i had dinner with them at home and have went to outside for me to surf here in the net. i met michael in which we were not that much close to notice me. talked to him with few words and said good bye. my phone beep with my ate's messages that she is in deepest worry about where she lives now, in the house of her husband's parents. and all that chuva stuff that she hear from them, that some kind of back bites. another michael i see now that is online, someone who was a friend and means something to me. but i am more worried about my ate this night as well as my father's next quest for that thing...

0 comments: