Google
 

31 January, 2007

let the love month begin


Oh! the month of february will start tomorrow and thoughts about love seems to start more rapidly. whew! ..and there comes out all those definitions about love.

love-themed parties and events starts plotting on the calendar and everywhere you go before tomorrow, i would surely bet that those roses and heart decors will surely be visible on the street and malls. flowers will be abundant on the street and somehow vendors will take the opportunity to sell outside in the nearby school gates for the students that certainly will buy to give it to someone special to them.

but, okies.. enough! it just let me remember my school days in which I don't feel good celebrating the event. huhuhuhu. That would just make me jealous to look at someone you like with someone else. hehehehe. well, at least I admitted now. lol. It is because this prententious me wears a smile even if I am hurt and don't you ever tell me you never felt, likewise...

And, still here I am now, single and very much available. Never been hooked to someone. lol! I hope special someone remember and I'll be happy receiving even just a simple Happy Valentine's Day on the 14th. :)

0 comments: