Google
 

02 February, 2007

it's my night off

Yep!

It's my night off today and tomorrow. I am happy enough since I feel ill today and I don't want have a sick leave as much as possible. But then, I stayed still at the office after the shift. As I am blogging right now I just had one email reply for a customer and build my temporary site.

And, oh! let me post some of the pictures we just had with Maggie and Jean when we went for an hour break from work.

maggie and me at Rai-Rai Ken, ground floor of i2 park building


pose for a self-pix to myself


maggie and me, once again


that's jean and me.
are you that hip to be one of us?


2 comments:

Sawbones said...

Unsa mana Obs? mura lage kag laki ngara?? nyahahaha..

regards lang ko ana niya partz! Hi maggie.. weeee

Athan said...

sympre! ;)