Google
 

18 September, 2006

can't reply, no connection

we had ciagy's group decided that event that we will do it again next friday. i haven't got my phone from carlo so i was not able hear from them and never had said that i can't go. on that night the we had decided before to go, i still don't have my phone. i phoned carlo that i will get my phone, and luckily he had just understand me and still in a good mood to tell me to come to their home to get it. i went and he was just at home watching his anime stuffs and had a small talk. he said that he supposedly will go to vladimir's boarding house and so i said i will come with him since i can't sleep because by body is set to a night shift because of my work. we went their and had a muni and was not able to come with ciagy's sabot. after a while we had a talk, we're just three drinking those RHs, and i can't say pass to the drink offered to me since no one else with salo it for me, the way I always do when we are many.. and i had that bad feeling and i get suka. but after a while we went back to carlo's house and we sleep there and waited for early morning i went back home..

0 comments: