Google
 

18 September, 2006

string of events

fruits and foods i was invited by carlo to go for muni that night. i went, not knowing that i will see there ciagy, a friend, school mate and neighbor of mine. she had with her company two dudes, and i know one of them since I have met him once in a christmas get together of our high school class in the beach. and so the story goes, i went each tables after every moment and have a conversation with the different group of friends. ciagy is asking me to go with them. i told her that i am not certain and went back to carlo's group. after a moment i went to CR and haven't notice that this mark is watching me, and he followed me the way to the outside to the CR with the mirror in front. he ask me to go with them and that he had this provoking look and voice that i said, yes. when they had decided to go, i ask carlo that i will just go with them outside and i will come back, but the group insist to deposit my phone or wallet so they will be sure that i will really go back. i give my wallet but go back and decided to have the phone instead. i was afraid with carlo's words that he will forget our friendship if i won't come back. autoshop it was my first time, not to have a disco, but to that venue. yeah, we went to a disco bar and sympre will kkb dapat in paying the entrance. we had a little nice dance at first and after we had it dirty. what i mean to say is that i never dance like that before. mark told me to dirty dancing as well as the guy names julius. mark ask me if i know how to dirty dancing and told him i don't. he grad my hand and whisper to me that 'this is how you do it' and have my hand touch his body. he ask me if i am okay and that i said yes, even though i was totally shocked. and blah,blah.. we end up early morning and have separated our destination. they waited for a ride while ciagy and i had a taxi ride to go home.

0 comments: