Google
 

23 December, 2006

manito meets manita, team christmas party

this is our team Christmas party. still updating this post.
benz, gie, me, erik
gie was my manita that time. she did not knew about it, but i think she were able to suspect me
guess who? this is benz. he's our team local 2nd level. stout, fat, chubby, cute or wut? lol
show your teeth junix! pretend to smile after your car got its scratch.
this is mike, my manito! with his chuva speech to let us guess who his manito is..
pretty in blue. ladies and gentlemen, pau and ailz in their candid second pose
junix. in his early drunk pose after two glasses of RH. looks like not worried on his car accident. lol
i so hate! didn't wait to let me finish my drink and I was not feeling fine eating that time at the Joven's Grill because of someone who stupified me
to start the night, we first had our team pose.
i wish i was at this table so that i won't get stupified with someone at our celebration. grr! but never regret because gie was there for me to fight in my behalf. lol

0 comments: