Google
 

20 February, 2007

first time voter - winnability issue

..Early morning waking up, and late night still alive! All I hear on the TV and read on the newspaper are those event about the incoming elections.

It was said to be that for you to be a candidate as a senator, you need to have machinery and that a 10 million pesos is not enough for you to have a status of winnability.

Huh?! my eyes bulged and my ears pinged to that! Even if you win a lottery, that will not be enough for you to pursue as a candidate for the election. Some of the aspirants opted not to, since they had the lack of financial capability. And, what do I hear about those candidates joining the Administrative's side in which they were given those millions for them to use for their campaign. huh?! grrr! where did they acquire those money if their salary will never sum up and equal to it?

I just realized it now. I am new registered voter. This will be my first time to vote for the election of our Philippine public officials. It turned out that no one, I believe, works honestly and with justice. And, there's no way for me to, but choose the lesser evil.

2 comments:

Sawbones said...

Ako obs, wala niregister. I dont like to vote.. As expected, i dont like the candidates..

Athan said...

woi, bad ay!
maayog pwede na xa, dili man..
mo vote man gyud kah!