Google
 

10 February, 2007

still awake

At this early morning, I am still awake. Well, it's because all afternoon I just went to sleep and was not able to get done what my mom let me do. huhuhuhu.

I went to the the office to get Maggie since actually we had planned to do an OT at the office with emails. We went after to Jean's apartment just for fun watching movies.

After two movies done, we decided to go home but I opted not. I don't have anything to do there. It will just bore me! I went then to net express to go online.

I hate this girl in front of my station who is so annoying talking to someone on the phone with a different language.

Anyways, I'm on a PC with a camera and took the opportunity to take a personal shut!

1 comments:

Athan said...

huh?

basin lain nga post ang imong dapat i comment.. hehehehe:)