Google
 

17 February, 2007

what will i do on three days off?

tonight, it'll be the last day of the week before the three days off from work. Got bad calls this early morning! grr! Well, for sure, I'll still be going home late noon tomorrow. I will be for an OT and somehow surfing the net for some stuffs...

Ideas come up from the team that we will have movie marathon, but that was not properly agreed though. So, I bet that after sometime at the office and going back home, the perfect place will definitely be - bed. And, there goes my eyes open wide at night until early morning and the only option to take away the boredom is the TV. But that will somehow bore me after sometime.. lol!

There will still be two days left then after that.. wtf! I don't have anything planned to do on those days, hmmmm? Any ideas you have or you can invite me for a gig, too..

0 comments: