Google
 

13 March, 2007

fighting the boredom

Life has been boring as I have noticed it. At night I'm awake with a three-minute allowance to be idle and back again speaking to customers at the phone. Extending a bit of hours at the office to update them via email as well as surfing information on the web while updating my blog. Then.. it's time to go home. With my body so weary, bed is the perfect place to be. The clocks ticks 5:00 PM and I am wake up, with eyes wide open but nothing on my mind running. After awhile, bed is the perfect place to be, again. This is my daily routine.

saving and will continue later..
now blogging back..

I decided to create a project. I am now starting a scrapbook with my pictures, friends, family, workmates, events and others. This is what I am interested to do right now and I guess this will fight my boredom. I could remember a friend of mine that says "keep yourself busy". I believe he is true.

Gathering materials, fixing some skeds as to when to print pictures needed and still with my daily routine in me. blah!

next..

0 comments: