Google
 

20 March, 2007

P30 Milyong Pabuenas ng Auction

I never thought I will win an e-money from the Auction.ph website. They recently post the winners of their P30 Milyong Pabuenas ng Auction.

As far as I remember, I registered to the site last year or that was January, I think. I almost forgot that I do have an account with them until they send me the notification and was able to confirm and validate my coupon.

I won worth of 2,900 pesos of e-money. I am new to the website and is reading notes about them. I tried to purchase an item now which is the MDC100X3 Multi-Function Digital Still Camera.

Below is the feature of the item that I purchased. Though, I am not yet able to received it. I am very excited to have it delivered at home.

MDC100X3 Multi-Function Digital Still Camera

Specifications:
* Image resolution: 640x480 pixels (High), 320x240 (Low)
* Capacity: Hi - 26 images, Low - 106 images
* Shoot mode: Single, Continuous Shoot, Auto Shoot
* Functions: Digital Camera, PC camera, Video Camera Web Camera
* Format: Bitmap, Jpeg
* Memory: 64MB SDRAM
* Viewfinder: Retractable Optical Viewfinder
* LCD: Numerical LCD
* Lens: f=3.6mm, F 2.4 (54)
* Shutter Speed: 1/6 - 1/15000 second
* Image Sensor: CMOS Sensor
* Energy Saving: Auto Off
* Interface: USB Cable (included)
* Image Process: Automatic exposure and white balance
* Approvals: CE, FCC
* Dimensions: w=2.25" h=1.5" t=0.5"
* Power: 1 AAA Battery or via USB Cable (both included)
* Requirement: Windows 98/2000/NT/ME/XP

Notes:
* Numeric LCD Only (No preview LCD).
* Fixed Memory (No memory slot).
* No Built-In Flash (Needs sufficient light when use indoor).

What's Included:
* Digital Camera Keychain
* CD Driver, Photo and Video Software
* Battery
* USB Cable
* User Manual
* Leather Pouch
* Color Blister Packing

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hi! I found your site in pinoy-blogs.com.

My husband's niece also won in auction.ph, she already received her price last week. I think she received 3k, MP3 player and Flash disk.

Parang gusto ko tuloy magjoin. :)

Unknown said...

i'm excited for you..hehe