Google
 

24 March, 2007

A salute to the Graduates

I never realized how life with school was. I just can't explain if I am lucky enough now. I admit that I never graduated yet in college but I am competent enough to my field. I do had manifested it!

Believe it or not, after highschool graduation, I went to college. Yes, I took an advanced summer class of my course, BSIT. I am so naive in my first school days and that was in a summer class. Everyone seems to know each other but it seems I am there and half of me is in Jupiter.

Years passed, I feel bored going to school. This could also be brought by financial, personal and family problems that we had. They just found out one day that I stoppped attending school. My grades failed and scholarship was lost. It is indeed a sad story to tell. But, this really is a part of life. I stand up from where I fall and a month later a found a job in which relates to my course..

Nothing much to say.. I just hope you learn something from me and wanted to greet the people who have been a part of my life at school and are graduating. A big hand and a salute for you!!!

I wanted to congratulate everyone who will be graduating this year. I am specially most glad and salute my schoolmates and batch from my school, CIT.

1 comments:

Anonymous said...

I suggest that you could try attend school whenever given the opportunity to do so again. Yes, we do have our own priorities but school should always be on the top. Good luck! :-) And by the way, congratulations for winning the e-money from auction.ph :-)