Google
 

30 December, 2007

Good bye! until we meet again..

Nope! I am not saying goodbye to my blog.

I am doing my last(maybe?) post for this year. Like any other blogger do I am recalling my 2007 life I was sharing to you, to wit;

What's with me on the count down before new year?
The Red Horse, Cake or Eragon
Even if you're still single at Feb
The PUMPing
I won a price on P30 Milyong Pabuenas ng Auction
I sad illness of my mom, but we're able fight it!
Paseo Break
Tongs Family Restuarant
on Ed's Birthday!
My 1st team building of my new team mates!
Company Christmas party at the Club Ultimata

There were still much for me to say but I opted to name those few. I am delightful to at least share myself to your space. Thanks and see you next year for me and your lives' adventures...

0 comments: